TikTok E-Commerce Beauty Strategy Graduate - London 2024
💼 Graduate Job
AI generated summary
- Final year students (graduating in 2024) with internship experience in e-commerce, large retail, marketing, or advertising. Must have strong social media skills, especially on TikTok, and possess excellent analytics, organizational, and communication abilities. Able to handle multiple projects, work under pressure, and adapt quickly to change. Must be independent yet collaborative, with work authorization in country of employment. Start date in September 2024.
- The TikTok E-Commerce Beauty Strategy Graduate will be responsible for executing and optimizing e-commerce campaigns, managing creative assets and traffic, providing insights and recommendations, and finding creative solutions based on patterns and trends.
- We are looking for an operational graduate to join the TikTok Shop team based in London. Their primary responsibility is to be accountable for team strategy support, campaign design and execution, online/offline event planning and implementation. Along with assistance relevant MKT/PR announcements for Cosmetics, Skincare, Personal care categories.
- Currently enrolled in the final year of bachelor's or master's degree, graduating in 2024
- Intern experience of relatable in-category management, at an e-commerce company, a large retailer, marketing, advertising or other company with specialism in category; preferred, not essential.
- Strong understanding and experience using social media platforms, especially TikTok, preferably in a professional capacity.
- Strong analytics, organizational, and communication skills.
- A proven ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects effectively and work well under pressure to deliver high-quality work within tight deadlines.
- A fast learner with a good sense of judgment and original thinking. Ability to thrive in ambiguity and adjust quickly to change.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with diverse groups.
- Successful candidates must start in September 2024.
- Must obtain work authorization in country of employment at the time of hire, and maintain ongoing work authorization during employment.
Area of Responsibilities
Business, Operations & Strategy
- Execute, manage, and optimize all e-commerce campaigns, including tactical approaches, campaign activation & maintenance, and post-buy recaps, performance summary;
- Manage the delivery of creative assets(H5 page, search banner, poster, sticker) , manage traffic and all relevant campaign documentation in preparation for a campaign launch;
- Collaborate with colleagues and peers across the organization to provide insight and recommendations;
- Identify patterns and trends that relate to a particular situation and use that knowledge to come up with creative solutions;