UK Marketing Graduate - Endoscopy
💼 Graduate Job
AI generated summary
- The ideal candidate for this UK Marketing Graduate - Endoscopy role at Boston Scientific must be a recent graduate in Marketing or Digital Marketing with strong proficiency in MS Office, Adobe Suite, and database/analytics software. They should have fluency in English, excellent presentation and writing skills, and the ability to quickly adapt and learn new tools. Creativity is also crucial for developing solutions for various customer challenges.
- The UK Marketing Graduate will support cross channel campaigns, collaborate with internal stakeholders, manage CRM data, analyze customer behaviors, develop sales tools, coordinate training and education activities, and leverage analytics to improve marketing performance.
- We are currently looking for a Marketing Graduate to join our Endoscopy Division.
- The position can be based anywhere in the UK but the candidate must be willing to travel and work away from home for congresses, monthly team meetings (Hemel Hempstead), training courses etc. The position will be starting in November.
- The successful candidate will be offered a 12-month fixed term contract and may be retained by Boston Scientific in the Endoscopy division at the end of the 12 months.
- Recent Graduate (post 2022) with a Bachelor’s degree or higher in Marketing or Digital Marketing
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office package and Adobe Suite with strong preference for proficiency in at least one database/analytics software package (eg Excel, Tableau)
- Fluency in English any additional language is an advantage
- Strong presentation, writing and organisational skills.
- Adaptable and fast learner: able to absorb new tools and approaches that will be exposed to
- Creativity: supporting development of solutions for diverse customer challenges
Area of Responsibilities
- Support and prepare for cross channel campaigns across touchpoints such as email, website, social media and paid media
- Collaborate with multiple internal stakeholders for campaign alignment, design, planning and execution (Product Marketing, Regional Marketing, Marcomm, digital teams)
- Supports the Field Sales Organisation with daily product and resource requests
- Drive campaign project management and tracking of campaign progress
- Oversee data integrity & completeness, duplicates in Endoscopy’s CRM in collaboration with Sales Cloud team.
- Create and manage segments within the customer data platform to enable the execution of our marketing automation activities
- Applies professional concepts and company policies and procedures, analyzes data or situations, and exercises judgment to recommend solutions to solve problems
- Assist the team in analyzing customer behaviours and trends in order to identify key drivers of engagement
- Support in development of sales educational and marketing tools to enable sales
- Support on coordinating and executing product training, professional education and Congress activities
- Leverage segmentation, testing, predictive analytics, and business intelligence to improve marketing projects and campaign performance