2024 EMEA Spring Insight Programme
🚀 Insight Week
AI generated summary
- The candidate must have a strong commitment to accountability, excellence, integrity, teamwork, and entrepreneurship, along with an anticipated graduation date of 2025 or 2026 for the EMEA 2023 Blackstone Spring Insight Program in April 2024.
- As a participant in the 2024 EMEA Spring Insight Programme at Blackstone Group, the candidate will have the opportunity to engage in networking, skill-building, and interactive sessions, gaining exposure to the financial services industry. They will interact with professionals at Blackstone's London headquarters and may have the chance to be fast-tracked into recruitment for Summer Analyst and 1st Year Analyst roles. Securities licenses may be required for certain client-facing activities and involvement in marketing and advising on Blackstone funds and products.
- Blackstone is the world’s largest alternative asset manager. We seek to create positive economic impact and long-term value for our investors, the companies we invest in, and the communities in which we work. We do this by using extraordinary people and flexible capital to help companies solve problems. Our $1 trillion in assets under management include investment vehicles focused on private equity, real estate, public debt and equity, infrastructure, life sciences, growth equity, opportunistic, non-investment grade credit, real assets and secondary funds, all on a global basis.
- Our people are our most valuable asset. They are highly skilled problem solvers who believe challenges represent opportunities. Together with the firm’s entrepreneurial spirit, their unique passions and backgrounds contribute to a diverse, creative and vibrant environment.
- The Principles that Matter Most:
- Team Work
- Everything we do is guided by these principles, which define our character and culture; they have been at the core of Blackstone since its inception. These enduring qualities are the shared convictions that we bring to our professional and personal conduct. They are a fundamental strength of our business.
- To be considered for the EMEA 2023 Blackstone Spring Insight Program, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Anticipated graduation date: 2025 or 2026
- Program Dates – April 2024
Area of Responsibilities
Business, Operations & Strategy
- The inaugural program is a unique 4 day experience giving participants exposure to Blackstone through networking, skill-building and interactive sessions. The program is open to students studying in the UK & Europe, in their first or second year at university with an interest in exploring a career in the financial services industry.
- Program participants will have the opportunity to interact with business and recruiting professionals at Blackstone’s headquarters in London. The Blackstone Spring Insight Program introduces the knowledge, training, and skills necessary to a well-guided career path at Blackstone. Participants will be given the opportunity to be included in an accelerated recruitment process for Summer Analyst and 1st Year Analyst opportunities in London.
- Depending on the position, you may be required to obtain certain securities licenses if you are in a client facing role and/or if you are engaged in the following:
- Attending client meetings where you are discussing Blackstone products and/or and client questions;
- Marketing Blackstone funds to new or existing clients;
- Supervising or training securities licensed employees;
- Structuring or creating Blackstone funds/products; and
- Advising on marketing plans prepared by a sales team or developing and/or contributing information for marketing materials.