2024 Investment Management Summer Analyst Programme - Real Estate Investing - London
🚀 Summer Internship
AI generated summary
- The candidate must be pursuing an undergraduate or Master’s degree, have strong analytical and numerical skills, be able to handle pressure and changing situations, communicate complex ideas effectively, work well under tight deadlines, and maintain high professional and ethical standards. Fluency in English and excellent communication skills are required, with the ability to communicate in multiple languages being a plus.
- The candidate will be responsible for conducting financial analysis, creating models, gathering market data, and drafting presentations for potential investment opportunities in real estate investing at Morgan Stanley in London.
- The Morgan Stanley Real Estate Investing Summer Analyst Program in London runs for 10-weeks and offers you the opportunity to join a world class equity boutique including firm training and networking as well as on the desk training.
- London-based training begins in June with one week of intensive classroom training, including an introduction to Morgan Stanley, followed by specific Real Estate Investing training. Throughout the internship, you will be exposed to business speakers and practical sessions as you continue to become familiar with the asset management industry.
- You are pursuing an undergraduate or Master’s degree, minimum 2.1 with an expected graduation date between December 2024 and July 2025
- Ability to analyse and interpret complex information quickly and accurately.
- Strong aptitude for numbers.
- Ability to communicate complex ideas clearly and succinctly.
- Temperament that thrives under pressure and changing situations.
- Strong analytical and numerical skills that put you at ease with financial data
- Results-driven and able to perform well under pressure and against tight deadlines.
- Proven team player with the ability to manage a wide range of responsibilities.
- Committed to excellence in your work and maintain high professional and ethical standards.
- You are fluent in English, with excellent verbal and written communication skills. An ability to communicate effectively in multiple languages would be an advantage
2:1 or higher
Area of Responsibilities
Banking & Finance
- Collecting and synthesizing financial and operating information about potential investment opportunities and industries
- Creating financial models
- Gathering market data to analyse trends and help value and price transactions
- Drafting presentations and memoranda for a wider audience within the Firm
- Attending team discussions and partner meetings, where you may be asked to deliver parts of a presentation