2024 Marketing Industrial Placement Programme - London
🚀 Placement Program
AI generated summary
- Penultimate year undergrad with a year in industry, on track for a 2.1 degree; desire to work in Marketing; interest in financial services; excellent writing and research skills; proficiency in MS Office; client-service oriented; detail-oriented multitasker; proactive self-starter thriving in fast-paced environment.
- The candidate will support the creation and execution of marketing campaigns, conduct desk research, compile metrics reports, assist with strategic projects, coordinate documents, and monitor press coverage for a leading financial services firm in London.
- The Marketing Industrial Placement Programme is for penultimate year students with a year in industry as a compulsory or optional element of their degree. The Programme begins in June 2024 and is for 12 months.
- Morgan Stanley's International Firmwide Marketing team has responsibility for building and maintaining the Firm’s brand across EMEA and APAC. Specifically, the team facilitates all aspects of overseeing and managing the brand, including advertising campaigns and sponsorships.
- The Programme begins with a Firmwide induction with peers from other divisions. This is followed by two days of classroom-based training covering overviews of connecting divisions, product and industry knowledge, personal effectiveness and technical training, as well as a team-building and networking activities. Industrial Placement students also receive on-the-job training, a series of Firmwide Senior Speaker events, mentoring and events with other interns.
- You are a penultimate year undergraduate student with a year in industry as a compulsory or optional element of your degree and are on track for a 2.1 honours degree or equivalent
- You can demonstrate a desire to work in Marketing
- You have a keen interest in financial services
- You have excellent writing and desk research skills
- You are proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- You are client-service oriented
- You are able to multi-task with close attention to detail
- You are a self-starter with a pro-active work ethic and thrive in a fast paced environment
2:1 or higher
Area of Responsibilities
- Supporting the creation and execution of creative marketing campaigns
- Carrying out desk research across agreed criteria set, such as paid advertising, sponsorship and social media
- Compiling metrics reports to track and assess the impact of sponsorships in the region
- Working with colleagues and stakeholders to support the delivery of strategic projects
- Supporting major projects and campaigns by coordinating minutes, agendas and key documents for team members and key stakeholders
- Press monitoring for strategic themes or topics of interest for the Firm
Nov 26, 2023