2024 Program Manager Intern (12 Month Internship)
🚀 Off-cycle Internship
AI generated summary
- The candidate must be currently enrolled in or set to receive a Bachelor's or Master's Degree in 2026, able to complete a 12-month full-time internship, have strong written and verbal English communication skills, possess analytical capability and a results-driven focus, exhibit proficiency in programming languages such as SQL, Java, C++, Python or R, have advanced skills in Microsoft Office and analytical platforms, demonstrate solid organizational skills, and have a high affinity towards data and technology. Proficiency in a second European language is a plus.
- As a Program Manager intern at Amazon, you will collaborate with business teams to solve customer-related problems, develop innovative forecasting approaches, and execute analyses to uncover opportunities for process improvement, all while building relationships and influencing cross-functional teams.
- The Amazon EMEA Student Programs Team is looking for ambitious students to join us as a Program Manager Intern in London, working within one of our core businesses, including Retail, Amazon Vendor Services, Merchant Services, Prime Video, Prime Now, Amazon Fresh, and Amazon Advertising.
- Basic Qualification:
- Currently enrolled in or will receive a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree with a graduation date in 2026.
- Must be able to complete 12 months full time internship.
- Availability to work 40h/week
- Fluent written and verbal communication in English
- Preferred Qualification:
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Results-driven focus with analytical capability
- Ability to innovate and simplify current processes and practices
- Demonstrated track record in using data and metrics to make decisions and build scalable solutions
- Basic understanding of modern programming concepts and languages such as SQL, Java, C++, Python or R
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, particularly Excel and analytical platforms.
- Solid organizational skills, including prioritization and time management
- High affinity towards data and technology with ability to dive deep and analyze opportunities and processes
- Proficient written and verbal communication in a second European language is a plus
Area of Responsibilities
Business, Operations & Strategy
- We aim for the ultimate simplicity to make customers’ lives easier. That’s why we need people who are innovators and disruptors. People who dive deep and think big. As a Program Manager intern, you will collaborate and partner with business teams to define and solve problems that impact customers, as well as identify predictors and causes of business-related problems to implement novel approaches related to forecasting and prediction. You will identify, develop, manage, and execute analyses to uncover areas of opportunity and present written business recommendations.
- You will build relationships, identify stakeholders, and influence other teams across organizations and external teams while defining analytical approaches to uncover new insights and formulate recommendations that improve processes.
- Competitive pay
- Impactful project and internship/role deliverables
- Hybrid working (team dependent)
- Networking opportunities with fellow interns
- Internships events such as speaker series, intern panels, Leadership Principles sessions, Amazon writing skills sessions.
- Mentorship and career development