• Starts Jun 30
Engineering (Manufacturing) 12 Month Placement 2024
Procter & Gamble
🚀 Summer Internship
AI generated summary
- The ideal candidate for this 12-month engineering (manufacturing) placement must be a university student pursuing an engineering or technical degree, graduating in 2024 or 2025, with a passion for academic and non-academic achievements. They should have a strong understanding of engineering principles, excellent problem-solving and leadership skills, and strong verbal and written English language capabilities.
- The candidate will gain hands-on experience in Engineering at Procter & Gamble, working on live projects, taking the lead, and receiving customized training and mentoring to deliver their work effectively and contribute to the company's success.
- Then apply for a placement in Engineering (Manufacturing) at Procter & Gamble (P&G) where our best ideas and innovations are transformed into reality in our world-class manufacturing operating facilities. Our technical, innovative environment is one that embraces fast-paced change and cultivates a sense of leadership and commitment amongst our employees. Our aim is to ignite your potential and equip you to enhance the capability, safety and productivity of all our systems while reducing cost and boosting sustainability. We offer industry leading learning and development opportunities to allow you to excel in your career and take on new challenges - expanding your knowledge and expertise across a range of different areas.
- University students pursuing a degree in Engineering or a technical field and graduating in 2024 or 2025.
- Evidence of passion and achievements in academic and/or non-academic activities.
- Strong foundational understanding of engineering principles within your chosen field, as well as problem-solving and leadership skills.
- Strong verbal and written English language skills.
Area of Responsibilities
- During your 12-month placement you will get a first-hand experience of what a career in Engineering with P&G involves, and if it is right for you.
- You will be working on live business Engineering projects and expected to dive straight in and take the lead. Previous Engineering internship projects cover topics.
- Each intern receives a customized learning plan to ensure they get the right levels of coaching, mentoring and training as they deliver their work. If you are looking for an exciting and challenging experience, have a passion for winning, strong leadership credentials and an interest in pursuing a career at P&G – this internship is for you!
- What You Will Gain:
- Responsibilities and Real Work from Day1 – You will be given specific projects and responsibilities working on real and live business challenges, just like a true P&Ger.
- Continuous training & coaching – You will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
Jun 30, 2024
Jan 28, 2024