HR & Payroll Administrator Internship
Christian Dior Couture
- Christian Dior Couture offers more than a beautiful brand to our clients; we invite them to be part of the heritage, to share our passion for luxury and to be part of the Dior family. We look for the same desire in our employees and interns, to have enthusiasm and passion about being part of the House of Dior.
- We are currently seeking a proactive and self-motivated Payroll Administrator Intern to join the HR team to learn and develop skills within payroll, compensation and administration. The successful candidate will focus on Compensation & Benefits for Dior UK and provide administration support to the department.
- Must be able to work full-time
Area of Responsibilities
People, HR & Administration
- Support Payroll and compensation administration
- Provide Administration Support to the Department
- Support the Compensation & Benefits Manager in reports and analysis
- Input data into the HRIS and oversee data changes
- Oversee the data entry for new starters into the Employee portal
- Maintain Benefits Administration
- Support in ad hoc HR projects
- Responsible for ensuring that all HR administration is effective and up to date
- HR management degree or previous HR work experience.
- Experience and knowledge of Fashion retail
- Attention to detail
- Excellent numerical and excel skills
- Demonstration of own initiative
- Appreciation for the luxury goods market