• Starts Jun 30
Information Technology Year Placement 2024
Procter & Gamble
🚀 Placement Program
AI generated summary
- University students graduating in 2024 or 2025 with a STEM background and a passion for applying technology to business problems. Strong language skills and evidence of leadership and achievements in academic or non-academic activities are also required.
- As an Information Technology Year Placement at Procter & Gamble, you will have real responsibility and take the lead on projects that deliver business value. You will gain hands-on experience in IT, develop communication and leadership skills, and receive coaching and mentoring to support your growth. Previous projects include developing new chatbot capabilities, automating sales processes using machine learning, and installing EV chargers.
- If you do, then apply for a placement in Information Technology (IT) at Procter & Gamble (P&G); where business, innovation and technology come together to create competitive advantage.
- A career in IT at P&G builds experience across areas such as Application Development & Management, Marketing Technology, Infrastructure, Data & Analytics and IT Security & Risk. You will also build non-technical skills in leadership, communication, influencing and change management.
- If you are looking for an exciting and challenging experience, have a passion for winning, strong leadership credentials and an interest in pursuing a career at P&G – this placement is for you
- University students, graduating in 2024 or 2025.
- IT Interest – We welcome anyone aiming to start a career built around applying technology to business problems. So, many of you will be Computer Science students, but we also welcome anyone with a STEM background and a genuine interest in technology.
- Evidence of passion, leadership and achievements in academic and/or non-academic activities.
- Strong verbal and written English language skill
Area of Responsibilities
- What To Expect:
- During your 12-month placement you will get real responsibility from day one, you will be expected to dive straight in and take the lead. Throughout the year, you will see your projects deliver real business value and you will see growth in your own confidence and your communication and leadership skills. You will also receive an in-depth, first-hand experience of what a career in IT with P&G involves and find out if it is right for you and, hopefully have a lot of fun.
- Each intern receives a customized learning plan to ensure they get the right levels of coaching, mentoring and training as they deliver their work.
- Previous IT internship projects have delivered: new chatbot capability for consumers; automatic camera recognition of safety breaches in manufacturing; machine learning to automate sales processes; a project to install EV chargers, and more.
- What You Will Gain:
- Responsibilities and Real Work from Day 1 – You will be given specific projects and responsibilities working on real and live business challenges, just like just like a true P&Ger.
- Continuous training & coaching – You will work with passionate people and receive both formal training and day-to-day mentoring from your manager. You will also have a Coach and a “Buddy” assigned to support you for the duration of the internship.
Jun 30, 2024
Jan 28, 2024