One Year Management Placement – Reading
🚀 Placement Program
AI generated summary
- Candidates for the One Year Management Placement at Enterprise in Reading must have a full manual UK or EU driving licence, except for those with disabilities, and must not have any drug or alcohol-related offences on their driving record within the past five years.
- The candidate will experience a variety of challenging and rewarding tasks while putting their university skills into practice, learning new hard and soft skills, and receiving comprehensive business training. They will also have the opportunity for performance incentives, employee referral rewards, and a great launchpad for their career.
- Once they join, our students play an integral role in the success of Enterprise and will have a comprehensive introduction to our Graduate Management Training Programme. For a university student, real world professional business experience can put you above the rest when you enter the job market.
- Our interns go at a highly energised pace. From day one of your placement at Enterprise, you’ll learn what it takes to run a successful business and acquire the highly marketable skills and experience that you get when you’re helping to run and operate a successful business. But don’t just take our word for it – our interns have twice been voted Best Intern of the Year at the NUE awards.
- Our university interns and placement students take on the same challenges on their internship as those that join us on our award-winning Graduate Management Programme. After an initial virtual classroom-based orientation session, you’ll be assigned to a branch office for hands-on business training. It’s learning by doing, not by getting coffee or filing all day. Our promote-from-within culture will do the rest - ensuring that you’ll have a well-rounded training experience and learn skills in management, finance, operations, sales and customer service.
- We accept applications for our Management Placement and Internship Programme from all university students regardless of university attended and subjects being studied. Our assessment is based on how you perform against our competencies and will judge you on that alone.
- You must have a full manual UK or EU driving licence, but we do make accommodations for applicants who don’t drive due to a disability.
- No drug or alcohol related offence on driving record within the last five years is permitted.
Open to All Students
Area of Responsibilities
Business, Operations & Strategy
- When you join our Management Placement and Internship Programme, you’ll soon discover that every day is different because it is filled with so many new, exciting, rewarding, and often unexpected challenges. As well as getting the chance to put into practice all that you’ve learned so far while at university, you’ll also learn more hard and soft skills than you ever thought possible.
- Not only is it a paid placement programme, but you may also be eligible for performance incentives and employee referral rewards, in the same way that those that join our Graduate Management Programme do too. The business training you’ll receive will be an amazing launchpad to your career.