Organizational Design Consulting Intern (Available June 2024) - Los Angeles
🚀 Summer Internship
AI generated summary
- The candidate must have a relevant degree, basic business knowledge, proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel, analytical and strategic thinking skills, flexibility for travel, excellent organizational and interpersonal skills, and the ability to work effectively in a team and communicate with colleagues and clients of all levels.
- The Organizational Design Consulting Intern will be responsible for assisting in transforming businesses, developing operational strategies, contributing to process improvement projects, delivering services to clients, and working in project teams to solve client challenges.
Applications are closed
- We’re looking for current students who are curious and ready to evolve how you think and work. Our strength comes from how we respect, share and connect our diverse experiences, perspectives and ideas. At Arup, you belong to an extraordinary collective – in which we encourage individuality to thrive. If you can share your knowledge and ideas and encourage others to do the same; whilst having a desire to deliver excellent services for clients – we’d like to hear from you.
- Pursing a Bachelors or Master's – members of our team come from a variety of backgrounds including but not limited to: Organizational Psychology, Computer Science, MBA, Business, Economics, Logistics, Industrial Engineering, or relevant/similar degree
- Knowledge of basic business and operational concepts
- Proficiency in MS PowerPoint and Excel
- Analytical mindset
- Strategic thinker
- Flexibility to travel
- The ability to prioritize effectively, balance assigned work and exceptional organization skills required for our constantly evolving environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills essential for team-based working
- Presentation skills with colleagues and clients of all levels
- Candidate must be eligible to work in the US without the need for employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future to be considered for this role
Area of Responsibilities
- Assist in transforming businesses through organizational design and behavior change
- Develop operational strategies, concepts and models
- Contribute to business process re-engineering and process improvement projects
- Deliver services to clients including operational readiness, operational resilience, and improving operational performance
- Work in project teams to solve client challenges and facilitate solutions