• Starts Jun 2
Software Engineering Internship - Summer 2024
🚀 Summer Internship
AI generated summary
- As a Software Engineering intern at Wayfair, you will be involved in individual and group projects throughout the entire project life-cycle, collaborating with business leaders and stakeholders to develop solutions. Your day-to-day responsibilities will include contributing to brainstorming sessions, applying your skills in software development, and actively participating in team collaborations.
- Our Engineering team within our Technology organization is building the future of home and looking for dynamic, hardworking and talented students to join us in Summer 2024 for a 10 week internship from June 3, 2044 - August 9, 2024. As a Software Engineering Intern you will dive into a number of complex technical projects and gain a better understanding of our business. You will have the opportunity to work within one of the following groups:
- You are currently enrolled in a full-time undergraduate/graduate degree program in Computer Science or a related technical field
- You have a proven track record of strong academic performance.
- You may have experience with full stack and/or mobile development.
- You may have knowledge and experience working with object oriented programming languages.
- You have an interest in working with big data and machine learning
- You enjoy autonomy and the opportunity to make a project or tool on your own
- You have strong communication skills
- Preferred Qualifications:
- You will be exposed to a broad spectrum of technologies and programming languages
- We will help you improve your designs and jumpstart your learning
- You will have accessibility to technology/engineering leadership who want to hear your ideas
- You will participate in events with interns across the business! Past events include a Red Sox game, trivia night, scavenger hunt, welcome dinner, networking with leadership, and more!
- You will receive professional development training to improve your soft and hard skills
Area of Responsibilities
- You will work on individual and group projects focused on the full project life-cycle
- You will collaborate with business leaders and key stakeholders to brainstorm on how to solve the challenge
- Currently pursuing a Bachelors or higher with the expectation that degree will be obtained between December 2024 and August 2025
- Must be returning to the course of study following completion of the internship
Jun 2, 2024