Strategic Management Services Intern - Summer 2024
Wolf & Company, P.C.
🚀 Summer Internship
AI generated summary
- The ideal candidate for this Strategic Management Services Intern position should be a currently enrolled college or university student with an expected degree in IT, Cybersecurity, Emergency Management, Legal Studies, Pre-law, Risk Management, or related fields. They should have knowledge of current trends in IT/Cyber Incident Response, Business Continuity Planning, Data Security, and Consumer Privacy. Strong project management, interpersonal, communication, and analytical skills are essential, along with the ability to work independently and in a team. Proficiency in Microsoft Office and an interest in IT, privacy, banking, and consumer privacy are also beneficial.
- The intern will support the Strategic Management Services Group in tasks related to cybersecurity, data analysis, industry research, and legal/regulatory compliance in banking and consumer privacy.
Applications are closed
- We have Summer Internships open in our Strategic Management Services (SMS) Department for rising junior or rising senior students obtaining a Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Cybersecurity, Emergency Management, Legal Studies, Pre-law or Risk Management Studies. Wolf is searching for a highly motivated candidate with Cyber Security, Incident Response, or Business Continuity Planning interest to join our growing team to assist clients in their Risk Management initiatives across all industries that Wolf & Company serves.
- Currently enrolled at an accredited college or university with an expected degree preferably in Information Technology, Cybersecurity, Emergency Management, Legal Studies, Pre-law or Risk Management studies or similar fields of study
- Assist members of the SMS Department with ongoing projects or tasks that drive initiatives for Wolf’s client engagements
- Knowledge of current trends and requirements specific to IT/Cyber Incident Response, Business Continuity Planning, Data Security and Consumer Privacy
- Goal and detail-oriented project management skills
- Results oriented, independently driven, self-motivator
- Able to work effectively in a team environment
- Able to demonstrate strong interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills and analytical and research skills
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office
- Interest in IT, privacy, banking, and/or consumer privacy a plus
Area of Responsibilities
Business, Operations & Strategy
- As an intern in our Strategic Management Services Group, you will gain valuable experience assisting members of our staff in cybersecurity, information security, industry research, data analysis, data mining, and analyzing legal or regulatory requirements in banking and consumer privacy.