Summer Analyst - US Sales (Asset Management)
Rockefeller Capital Management
🚀 Summer Internship
AI generated summary
- The ideal candidate for the Summer Analyst - US Sales position at Rockefeller Capital Management should have a high school degree and be pursuing a degree in Finance, Economics, or Business. Prior internship experience in asset management, strong analytical and technical skills, and excellent oral and written communication skills are also required. They should be detail-oriented, able to work independently and as part of a team, and have strong organizational and multitasking abilities. Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint, as well as knowledge of asset management platforms and tools, such as Microsoft Dynamics365, Bloomberg, eVestment, and Morningstar, is preferred. Occasional travel may be required.
- The candidate will be responsible for supporting sales and client service efforts, conducting research on potential prospects, assisting with meeting coordination and preparation, liaising with investment team members and external constituents, providing management reporting, conducting competitive analysis, and developing familiarity with Rockefeller Asset Management.
Applications are closed
- Rockefeller Asset Management is seeking a Summer Analyst to support the Sales Team. The Summer Analyst will assist with the U.S. Institutional sales and client service efforts across all our team’s constituents: 1) externally with the primary focus on Large Intermediaries and Asset Owners (i.e: Global Private Banks, Pensions, Multi/Single Family Offices, Insurance etc.) and 2) internally with our investment & performance/portfolio analytics teams).
- High school degree required.
- Pursuing a degree with a concentration in Finance, Economics, or Business is desirable.
- Prior internship experience in asset management or investment operations experience a plus.
- Experience and working knowledge of asset management
- Strong analytical and technical skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Heightened sense of quality control and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently (self-starter) and as part of a team
- Ability to anticipate and manage multiple tasks
- Possesses impressive organizational skills, prioritizes, and uses time efficiently
- Flexibility to potentially travel on occasion to attend client meetings/conferences to support the sales team
- Expertise in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Power Point
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics365 (or equivalent CRM), Bloomberg, eVestment, & Morningstar is a plus
Area of Responsibilities
Sales & Business Development
Banking & Finance
- Support sales and client service efforts across prospects, consultants, and clients, including data inquiries, information requests, meeting coordination and preparation for RAM’s U.S.-based clients
- Help research and identify potential prospects via online databases and other capital introduction resources
- Help prepare prospect or client briefs (or relationship summaries) in advance of meetings. Post meeting, assist with follow up items and document meeting activities.
- Interface with investment team members, performance/portfolio analytics and trading colleagues to help organize meetings, coordinate presentation material/content and respond to inquiries from external constituents
- Help support Head of team with management reporting, including sales pipeline and sales statistics
- Assist with competitive analysis on investment products, strategies and trends in the marketplace
- Develop familiarity with Rockefeller Asset Management history, organizational structure and related subjects, including ability to articulate our investment process, portfolio structures and characteristics