Summer Placement Student - Digital Strategy & Realisation
🚀 Placement Program
AI generated summary
- The candidate must be a current STEM student with a minimum of BBB at A-level, demonstrate interest and experience in digital strategy, work well in a team, and possess the ability to prioritize, plan, and work under pressure.
- As a Summer Placement Student in Digital Strategy & Realisation at Amey, you will gain practical work experience and develop your skills while learning from industry experts. With the support of a buddy and mentor, you will contribute to meaningful projects and make a difference during your 8-12 week placement.
The team and role
- Amey Digital Consulting is a leading consultancy that creates innovation through application of data and technology to improve our clients’ business operations and processes.
- We provide solutions that derive insights, improve decision making, and define a digital strategy that supports their vision, transforming and enabling them to become leaders in a rapidly changing technology and data landscape.
- As part of the Digital Strategy Realisation team, you will have exposure to high profile projects, and support the team in helping our clients transform their business operations and processes through change management, service design, business analysis, project management and systems engineering.
Salary: From £10.42 per hour
- What we need from you:
- Currently studying towards a STEM related degree.
- Minimum B,B,B at A-level
- Demonstrable interest in digital strategy, ideally supported by related work experience.
- Enjoy working in a team environment, sharing ideas, and collaborating with colleagues.
- Confidence to work under pressure, and the ability to prioritise and plan effectively.
Area of Responsibilities
- The Summer placement programme
- Our 8-12 weeks summer placements are for students who are currently studying towards a degree and are looking for practical work experience.
- You may only be with us for a short time, but we’ll give you valuable experience and development opportunities. You’ll get hands-on experience while learning from some of the best minds in the industry.
- You’ll be given a ‘buddy’ and a mentor to assist you as you settle into your new role, helping answer any questions you may have, and support you in developing the skills and knowledge necessary to succeed.
- Our Summer Placement Programme is so rewarding - whether that’s through your professional development, your growth as an individual or seeing your input really make a difference.