Cushman & Wakefield
💼 Graduate Job
AI generated summary
- The ideal candidate for this Assistant Surveyor position should have experience within the Real Estate industry, client facing skills, excellent knowledge of Microsoft programs, strong communication skills, and a desire to advance in their Real Estate career within a dynamic and supportive environment.
- The Assistant Surveyor will support the Portfolio Management Team in handling property matters, liaising with internal teams and third parties, assisting with lease interpretation, attending client meetings, updating schedules, and managing basic property management queries.
- The purpose of this role will be to support the Surveyors within the Occupier Management Team, assisting in the management of a large, diverse geographical portfolio for a large retail client.
- Knowledge and experience:
- Experience within the Real Estate industry and/or knowledge of lease terms desired but not required
- Client facing skills
- Highly proficient in all Microsoft programmes including MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
- Strong communication skills
- This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is at the start of their Real Estate career looking for their next step. You will get the chance to work within a dynamic and supportive environment at an industry leading global consultancy.
Area of Responsibilities
Construction & Surveying
- To assist the Portfolio Management Team with the delivery of day to day property matters on a portfolio of around 600 properties
- Liaising with C&W’s internal Accounts Team on the payment of rents and service charges
- Liaising with landlords and third parties on minor issues and escalating to senior colleagues as appropriate
- Providing support to the Estates Helpdesk in terms of lease interpretation and liaising with FM suppliers
- Client engagement including attending client meetings
- Updating, creating and maintaining progress/ information schedules
- Verifying occupancy and lease details
- Dealing with basic property management queries / issues
- Liaison with people in the client organisation, responding to queries
- Updating, creating and maintaining progress/information schedules (mostly in Microsoft Excel) in respect of various activities and client management information requests, collating responses from internal C&W teams
- Verifying basic occupancy details (rent, new landlords)