Business Development Executive - Insight Sales
Law Business Research
💼 Graduate Job
AI generated summary
- The ideal candidate should have 1+ years of B2B sales/account management experience, a proven sales track record, strong negotiation and communication skills, ability to work independently and collaborate with others, proficiency in using CRM systems, and thrive in a target-driven environment.
- The Business Development Executive will be responsible for renewing and growing existing accounts, generating new business, developing market knowledge, implementing plans to meet targets, and generating qualified leads.
Applications are closed
Sales & Business Development•London
- An amazing market position, enviable growth, collaboration and wonderful people are just some of the reasons to further your career with Law Business Research. Our culture is shaped by our core values that promote equality, agility, and respect in everything we do.
- We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and are committed to ensuring that all candidates are given the same opportunity to succeed regardless of their sex, gender identity/expression or reassignment, sexual orientation, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, age or disability
- We also take our place in this world of ours very seriously and engage in a wide variety of charitable and community based initiatives. We work extensively with Swawou School in Sierra Leone, which we established to provide education for 120 girls, and on an ongoing basis we underwrite the school’s costs.
- We are looking for a Business Development Executive to join our growing team and sell an extensive portfolio of products to the legal sector. You will be part of a team which covers 9 key brands with Law Business Research, each consisting of a highly regarded product portfolio within the international legal community. This is a hybrid role requiring both account management and closing new business prospects across a variety of digital products ranging from in-depth thought leadership content pieces to online data tools. The successful candidate will be responsible for the full 360 sales cycle as well as being required to use their relationship management and negotiation skills to upsell and renew existing clients via telephone / screenshare presentations and email communications. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to join a high performing and fast-growing team with excellent rewards and incentives, great progression opportunities and opportunity for international travel.
- 1+ years of B2B sales / account management experience.
- Previous experience selling marketing solutions within the legal or professional services market is desirable, but not essential.
- A first-class track record of sales performance, excellent rapport building, negotiation, and communication skills.
- Self-motivated team player that can exceed goals and revenue expectations, with the ability to work on their own initiative whilst building positive and rewarding working relationships with both colleagues and stakeholders.
- Experience of using a CRM system.
- An aptitude for working towards deadlines and succeeding in a target driven environment.
Area of Responsibilities
Sales & Business Development
- Renew and grow existing accounts whilst also generating new business across a selection of products.
- Develop in-depth market and sector knowledge of clients and competitors that is shared within the company to enhance the client experience and our product development.
- Develop and implement plans to meet and exceed quarterly new business and renewal targets.
- Outbound prospecting to generate qualified leads.
Start of employment:
- Eye Care
- Employee Assistance Programme
- A day off for your birthday
After 3 months employment:
- Pension (4% employer contribution and 4% employee contribution)
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Season ticket loan
- £350 annual wellbeing allowance to contribute to gym membership & fitness classes
After 4 months and 1 year's service:
- Life assurance after 4 months
- Private healthcare after 1 years’ service
- Company socials e.g., Christmas and Summer parties
- Access to Employee Affinity Networks
- Mentoring scheme
- Volunteering Day
- Mortgage Advice