Consultant - AI/ML Data Science Consulting, Health Segment - Campus 2024
💼 Graduate Job
San Francisco +2
🤑 $71.8K - $107.6K
AI generated summary
- The candidate must be enrolled in an accredited undergraduate or graduate degree program, have a degree concentration in a quantitative discipline, demonstrate skills in analytical models and tools, have proficiency in programming languages, and possess strong teamwork and communication skills.
- The Consultant will support projects, develop client deliverables, collaborate with a team, enhance skills in technical competency and business development, and interact with senior management in the health sector at Guidehouse.
Data•San Francisco, Atlanta, Boston
- Guidehouse’s Data Science team helps clients maximize the value of their data and automate business processes. This high performing team works with clients to implement the full spectrum of data analytics and data science, from data querying and data wrangling to data visualization and dashboarding, to predictive analytics, machine learning, and artificial intelligence as well as robotic process automation (RPA). Our services enable our clients to define their information strategy, enable mission critical insights and data-driven decision making, reduce cost and complexity, increase trust, and improve operational effectiveness.
- Our consultants focus on client services, while also supporting business development, internal firm initiatives, and ongoing professional development
- Minimum Years of Experience: 0 years
- Minimum Degree Status: Undergraduate Degree (Must still be enrolled in an accredited undergraduate or graduate degree program in Fall 2023 and graduate by Summer 2024)
- Security clearance: Ability to obtain a Public Trust clearance
- Degree concentration in Computer Science, Data Analytics, Data Science, Economics, Engineering, Information Systems, Mathematics, Operations Research, Statistics, or similar quantitative discipline
- Demonstrable skills with analytical models, methods, applications, and tools, such as:
- Statistical analysis, predictive modelling, simulation, machine learning, and artificial intelligence
- Selecting and applying the appropriate analytical techniques
- Analytics for business, operations, human capital, or financial management
- Analyzing large and complex data sets, with strong aptitude for conducting quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Proficiency in an analytics programming language, such as R, Python, or SAS (Statistical Analysis System)
- Visualization skills with tools such Tableau, Power BI, or R Shiny
- What Would Be Nice To Have:
- Current GPA of 3.3 or higher
- Skills and/or proven success in the following:
- Contributing as a team member: understanding personal and team roles, contributing to a positive working environment by building strong, collaborative relationships with team members
- Collaborating and working in a team environment, as well as the ability to work independently
- Communicating effectively to various audiences, including various levels of management and external clients, in a professional environment
- Identifying and addressing client needs, building relationships with clients, demonstrating flexibility in prioritizing and completing tasks, communicating potential conflicts to a supervisor
- Business development including RFP/RFQ responses, developing white papers/concept papers, and building and demonstrating prototype solutions to customers
- Knowledge of defense, national security, financial, healthcare, international development, or state and local government environment
Area of Responsibilities
- As a Consultant, you will be given the opportunity to support projects addressing some of the most significant project challenges faced by our federal and clients. Our projects are very fluid and require self-motivated individuals willing to develop solutions on their own or in a team of highly skilled professionals. Project members can be provided the opportunity to interact with our clients' senior management, as well as with the opportunity to enhance their skills in the areas of technical competency, business development, client service, and people development. You will be working with an experienced team to support the development of client deliverables, internal and client presentations, day-to-day project logistics, and any additional project tasks.
- Depending on your area expertise and team assignment, this position provides individuals the opportunity to serve clients in the area(s) of informatics, data analytics, IT strategy, software development, visual design, process improvement, cybersecurity, information management systems.
San Francisco, Atlanta, Boston
71800 - 107600 USD