Corporate Finance Executive (PLC Advisory) Graduate - London - January 2024
💼 Graduate Job
AI generated summary
- The candidate must possess strong attention to detail, excellent written and numerical skills, be a clear and confident communicator, hardworking and motivated, computer literate, able to prioritize and manage responsibilities, and have the ability to work both independently and as part of a team. A minimum of 112 UCAS points across 3 A Levels or equivalent, and a predicted/obtained honors degree are also required. General Studies, AS levels, and the Extended Project Qualification are not accepted.
- The Corporate Finance Executive will support lawyers and analyze companies while reviewing regulatory orders, client data, and legal agreements. They will also attend meetings and assist with marketing activities.
Applications are closed
- You will be working closely within the team to gain an insight into the dynamic world of Transactions; working alongside a team of experienced professionals, you will gain exposure to various businesses from different industries and sectors, as well as liaise with professionals from other fields, such as private equity, law and banking. You will learn to identify attractive business opportunities, and to understand the requirements and implications of competition regulations on mergers, market investigations, and state aid cases.
- You will also have the opportunity to work with other teams within Corporate Finance and Restructuring Advisory, as well as assisting with regional and national marketing activities and targeting new potential clients.
- Strong attention to detail;
- Clear, confident communicator, with strong written and numerical skills;
- Hard working and motivated;
- Willing to assume responsibility;
- Able to deal with a range of people in a confident and professional manner;
- Computer literate with a good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint; and
- Ability to prioritise and manage various on-going responsibilities, working both autonomously and within a team.
- We have had a consistent intake of placement students, many of whom have returned to RSM under full time employment and undertaken the ACA and CFA qualifications. This 6-month placement offers an excellent opportunity to gain an insight into Corporate Finance, whilst being coached by former students to achieve your potential.
- You will need:
- 112 UCAS points across 3 A Levels or an equivalent level 3 qualification, or 104 UCAS points across 4 Scottish Highers/Advanced Highers or Irish Leaving Certificate (Higher Level);
- A predicted/obtained honours degree.
- Please note, RSM does not accept General Studies, AS levels or the Extended Project Qualification (EPQ).
Area of Responsibilities
Banking & Finance
- Assist with the preparation of presentations to lawyers and companies;
- Research and analysis of companies, industries and trends;
- Review Orders imposed by regulators and Undertakings given by parties;
- Review client data and procedures;
- Assist in drafting monitoring reports to be submitted to regulators on a periodic basis;
- Review legal agreements, for example in respect of asset divestments;
- Attend internal and external meetings, including with clients; and
- Assist with national and regional marketing activities.