Data Science Consultant London
💼 Graduate Job
Applications are closed
- Management Solutions is an international consulting firm whose core mission is to deliver business, risk, financial, organisational and process-related advisory services, targeting both functional aspects and the implementation of related technologies.
- Recent graduates or final year students from disciplines relating to Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, Econometrics or other Quantitative fields.
- Postgraduate studies and/or specialised courses are an asset, especially in Data Science, Quantitative Finance or similar.
- Should desirably have knowledge of modeling techniques (logit, GLM, time series, decision trees, random forests, clustering), statistical programming languages (SAS, R, Python, Matlab) and big data tools and platforms (Hadoop, Hive, etc.).
- Solid academic record.
- Strong computer skills.
- Knowledge of other languages is desirable.
- Get-up-and-go attitude, maturity, responsibility and strong work ethic.
- Strong ability to learn quickly.
- Able to integrate easily into multidisciplinary teams.
Area of Responsibilities
- You will be working in key projects for leading organizations in data mining & knowledge Discovery, predictive modeling, trend modeling, Simulation models (Monte Carlo), Review of credit rating and scoring models and quant support to the business and R&D projects.