Fall 2024 Start - Associate Product Manager
💼 Graduate Job
🤑 $118.6K - $139.5K
AI generated summary
- The candidate for the Associate Product Manager position at Coinbase must possess positive energy, a passion for learning about cutting-edge technologies in the crypto space, effective communication skills, adaptability to changing priorities, a proactive and problem-solving mindset, and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and collaborative environment. They should also ideally have a degree or be pursuing a degree in a relevant field and have prior experience in software product management.
- The candidate will collaborate with a cross-functional team, define product requirements, execute product launches, develop and execute a product strategy, conduct user research, analyze user feedback and metrics, set success metrics, and gain expertise in web3 ecosystem trends.
Applications are closed
- As an Associate Product Manager (APM), you’ll play a critical role in building the next generation of crypto products. In this capacity, you’ll partner with engineering, design and cross-functional teams to develop and build mission critical features and platforms. Our APMs and Product Managers play a pivotal role in shaping the future of cryptocurrency and creating an open financial system for the world.
- The APM Program is a two year program where you will join two teams across our entire Product organization for approximately two 12-month rotations. Please note, the start date for this program will be August 2024.
- You’ve got positive energy. You’re optimistic about the future and determined to get there.
- You’re never tired of learning. You want to be a pro in bleeding edge tech like DeFi, NFTs, DAOs, and Web 3.0.
- You appreciate direct communication. You’re both an active communicator and an eager listener - because let’s face it, you can’t have one without the other. You’re cool with candid feedback and see every setback as an opportunity to grow.
- You can pivot on the fly. Crypto is constantly evolving, so our priorities do, too. What you worked on last month may not be what you work on today, and that excites you. You’re not looking for a boring job.
- You have a “can do” attitude. Our teams create high-quality work on quick timelines. Owning a problem doesn’t scare you, but rather empowers you to take 100% responsibility for achieving our mission.
- You want to be part of a winning team. We’re stronger together, and you’re a person who embraces being pushed out of your comfort zone.
- What we look for in you (ie. job requirements):
- Exceptional interpersonal communication, relationship management and organizational skills.
- Deep analytical, prioritization and problem solving skills.
- An entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment.
- Nice to haves:
- Degree or currently pursuing a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Business, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Economics, and Math.
- Previous experience working in software product management.
Area of Responsibilities
- Define product requirements and collaborate with a cross-functional team on a frequent basis to execute on product launches.
- Develop and execute against a product strategy that delivers the highest impact to your team, working closely with engineering, design, data and other stakeholders to set goals.
- Maintain a customer-centric focus by conducting user research, upholding product excellence, and analyzing user feedback and metrics to guide product innovation.
- Set success metrics for launches and analyze results throughout various stages to guide product development decisions.
- Become an expert in Coinbase’s strategic and competitive position in the web3 ecosystem and develop a well-rounded understanding of web3 (DeFi, NFTs,Trading, Layer 1 blockchains, DAOs).
118575 - 139500 USD