Finance Graduate Scheme 2024
💼 Graduate Job
AI generated summary
- The candidate must have a 2.1 degree or equivalent, a strong interest in FMCG, and be flexible to work in various locations within Northern Europe. Proactivity, problem-solving skills, agility, and relationship-building abilities are also desired.
- The finance graduate will rotate through various roles in the finance team, gaining hands-on experience in areas such as sales, marketing, manufacturing, operations, financial control, accounting, and projects at Mondelēz International. Flexibility and international mobility are required.
- As an organization we are committed to developing the next generation of Makers and Bakers. Joining us at an early career stage in our fast paced and ever changing environment will enable you to do more, learn more and grow more. You will be encouraged to step outside your comfort zone– you may even surprise yourself! We will ensure you are given the support you need to be at your best and enable you to be yourself and bring passion and personality. Here you can lean in and speak up and bring your own flavor.
- What we look for:
- There are a few things you’ll need to join our tantalisingly innovative company: along with the confidence to try new and challenging experiences, you must be enthusiastic about learning and eager to reach new heights in creating and sharing joy. We look for all sorts of qualities in graduates: Proactivity, Problem solving, Agility, Relationship building etc.
- We like people who aren’t afraid to stand alone, who deal with ambiguity instead of ignoring it and who know how to approach any problem, no matter how difficult. If you have these qualities and are committed to making the most of your talent, you’ll fit right in here.
- Along with:
- 2.1 degree or equivalent (predicted or achieved)
- A strong interest in FMCG
- Flexibility - you could be based in any of our Northern Europe locations so we ask for your flexibility through the scheme
2:1 or higher
Area of Responsibilities
Banking & Finance
- You’ll get to work across our finance team in a series of real roles, designed to give you breadth and depth of knowledge and develop a whole host of skills, to transform you into the highest quality finance business partner. This will include roles across our UK sites, as well as our European finance centres, so we need you to be flexible and internationally mobile (most likely Europe) throughout your time on the scheme.
- Rotations include partnering with our Sales, Marketing, Manufacturing & Operations teams as well as Financial Control, Accounting and Projects.
Nov 8, 2023
Reading, Sheffield, Birmingham