Graduate Software Engineer - Manchester Sept 2024
💼 Graduate Job
AI generated summary
- The candidate will be responsible for developing and delivering software products, enhancing existing functionality, and improving core product architecture, ensuring performance, resilience, and customer satisfaction.
- This position is for graduates who wish to focus on a career in the complete software development lifecycle. You will quickly gain exposure to a wide range of technologies, frameworks and paradigms which will broaden and deepen your knowledge and provide a stimulating and challenging working environment. You will learn from a successful and friendly development team including people at all stages of their career, including recent graduates who are rapidly becoming extremely accomplished and successful developers.
- Essential requirements:
- A predicted bachelor's degree; in Computer Science, or another STEM subject, for 2024.
- A demonstrable aptitude for software development.
- Experience in any, or all, of the following would be ideal, but not essential:
- Working knowledge of;
- One or more high-level programming languages.
- Object-oriented programming.
- Relational database(s) using SQL.
- Container orchestration.
- RESTful APIs.
- AWS / Azure.
- Version Control.
Area of Responsibilities
- Development and delivery of software products. Turning change requests into technical designs and implementations that enhance existing functionality. Add new capabilities. As well as, continuously improving aspects of the core product architecture. All team members handle the delivery into production and ensure performance, resilience, and customer satisfaction.