HR Admin Assistant 6-Months FTC (Open to 2023 BCU Graduates ONLY (Academic Year 2022/23) - Grow Your Own Graduate Programme
Birmingham City University
💼 Graduate Job
🤑 £22.1K - £23.1K
AI generated summary
- Recently graduated with a degree from Birmingham City University (Graduate 2023) with good customer service skills, IT proficiency, strong communication and organizational skills, ability to prioritize tasks, quick learner, and attention to detail.
- The HR Admin Assistant will support meetings, record and distribute minutes, maintain records and filing systems, and input data using various software.
Applications are closed
- Birmingham City University is a large and diverse place to study right in the heart of the city and we currently have an exciting opportunity for a recent graduate to join our dynamic team in the Human Resource Department, as an HR Administrator Assistant on a 6-month fixed term contract. The role will suit a candidate who is looking to start their career in Human Resource in higher education environment. We particularly invite applications from people with diverse backgrounds and lived experiences that are similar to that of our student population.
About the Job:
- In this role, you will be part of a fast-paced and multifaceted team, providing crucial support by sourcing external references for the Academic Conferment process for internal applications by academic staff applying for the conferred title of Associate Professor or Professor.
- Recently achieved a degree from BCU (Graduate 2023)
- An understanding of what good customer service looks like and a positive 'can-do' attitude
- IT skills including familiarity with Microsoft Office
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Able to demonstrate an organised approach to work and the ability to prioritise different tasks
- Ability and aptitude to learn new skills quickly
- Good attention to detail and accuracy
Exclusive to Students at this University
Area of Responsibilities
People, HR & Administration
- The HR Administrator Assistant will be required to:
- Prepare agendas and papers for meetings
- Take notes or minutes of meetings; record, compile transcribe and distribute minutes, action points or other notes.
- Maintain electronic and hard copy records and filing systems and retrieve documents and information as needed.
- Co-ordinate and maintain records, including inputting data using a variety of different software such as spreadsheets and databases.
Sep 27, 2023
22142 - 23070 GBP