Root Cause Analyst - Manchester
💼 Graduate Job
AI generated summary
- The ideal candidate for the Root Cause Analyst position at Starling Bank in Manchester must possess excellent problem-solving and communication skills, be resilient and positive, have integrity, and be proactive and self-motivated. They should also have the ability to provide insightful data and reports, work at a fast pace with accuracy, and make evidence-based accountable decisions in a changing, busy environment.
- The Root Cause Analyst at Starling Bank in Manchester is responsible for conducting deep-dives into complaints and quality assurance, developing complaints reporting, overseeing the complaints pipeline, and building relationships across the business to reduce complaint volumes and increase first contact resolution.
Applications are closed
- As a Root Cause Analyst, you will be using customer and colleague insight from Complaints, Quality Assurance and Outcome Testing data and you will identify improvement opportunities to improve customer outcomes and drive down complaint volumes.
Training for the role:
- We have a 6 week training programme which is run from the office so you'll need to be able to commit to being in the office during the day for your first 6 weeks with us. The training gives you all of the skills and support you need to succeed at Starling!
- Behaviours & Competencies:
- Resilience and positivity-An individual who views a situation with logic and perspective.
- Integrity- Always do the right thing for our customers, colleagues and Starling.
- A positive “can-do” attitude whilst working in a changeable environment.
- Effective communication style that’s adaptable to a diverse range of customers.
- The ability to listen and ask questions that get to the root cause of the problem.
- Proactive and self motivated.
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to provide insightful data and reports using google sheets and internal
- Ability to work at pace whilst ensuring accuracy of work
- Good judgement skills and the ability to make evidence-based accountable decisions.
- Proactive and demonstrable problem-solving skills
- Ability to plan and prioritise in a changing, busy environment.
Area of Responsibilities
- Conducting deep-dives across complaints, Quality assurance and Outcome testing in order to understand and address themes and the root cause.
- Developing and producing internal and external complaints MI/reporting, producing commentary to supplement reports where appropriate.
- Supporting the management team by overseeing the complaints pipeline and allocation of work.
- Engaging with colleagues across the business to build relationships, reduce complaint volumes and increase first contact resolution.
Sep 26, 2023
- 25 days holiday (plus take your public holiday allowance whenever works best for you)
- An extra day’s holiday for your birthday
- Annual leave is increased with length of service, and you can choose to buy or sell up to five extra days off
- 16 hours paid volunteering time a year
- Salary sacrifice, company enhanced pension scheme
- Life insurance at 4x your salary & group income protection
- Private Medical Insurance with VitalityHealth including mental health support and cancer care. Partner benefits include discounts with Waitrose, Mr&Mrs Smith and Peloton
- Generous family-friendly policies
- Incentives refer a friend scheme
- Perkbox membership giving access to retail discounts, a wellness platform for physical and mental health, and weekly free and boosted perks
- Access to initiatives like Cycle to Work, Salary Sacrificed Gym partnerships and Electric Vehicle (EV) leasing