2024 Internal Audit Summer Analyst - London, United Kingdom
🚀 Summer Internship
AI generated summary
- The candidate must be a graduating student in 2025, on track to achieve a 2:1 or equivalent in any undergraduate degree. They should possess integrity, problem-solving skills, strong communication abilities, and a willingness to collaborate and ask questions. Additionally, they should be intellectually curious, motivated, innovative, and have strong data analytical skills.
- The Internal Audit Summer Analyst will receive hands-on experience, cross-functional exposure, and networking opportunities in areas such as Compliance, ICG, GCB, Risk, Finance, Innovation, and Tech. They will add value to their team, participate in Senior Speaker Events, and present their accomplishments to Senior IA Management. Top performers may be considered for full-time positions.
- You’re ready to bring your knowledge from the classroom to the boardroom, and Citi wants to help you get there. Whether it’s honing your skills or building your network, we know that success can’t come without growth. Our programs equip you with the knowledge and training you need to play a valuable role on your team, and establish a long-term career here. At Citi, we value internal mobility, and career growth is not a question of if, but when.
- Citi’s Internal Audit Group is looking for Summer Analysts to join the team in London. Citi's Internal Audit division provides independent assessments of the company's governance, risk management and internal control environment for key stakeholders including the Board of Directors, senior management and Citi’s numerous regulators globally. Internal Audit is a change agent within Citi aimed to enhance the control culture of Citigroup worldwide and thereby support senior management decision making around the globe.
- We want to hear from you if...
- You are due to be graduating in 2025
- On course to achieve a 2:1 (or equivalent) at undergraduate level in any degree
- Who we think will be a great fit…
- We’re looking for aptitude and a good attitude; intellectually curious and motivated individuals who are hardworking, innovative, creative. We value diversity and the different perspectives it brings to the table, so we’re open to all degree disciplines and candidates with diverse work experience. We will also be looking for the following:
- Unquestioned commitment to integrity and ethical decision-making
- Problem-solvers with strong critical thinking skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work both independently, as well as on a team
- Cooperation and focus in achieving group and client objectives
- Strong data analytical skills
- Quick thinking and detail oriented
- Willing to ask questions
2:1 or higher
Area of Responsibilities
Accounting & Tax
- The Internal Audit Summer Analyst program begins in June with a 3-day training program, providing Summer Analysts with an overview of Citi and an introduction to Citi’s Internal Audit Organization. The Summer Program will provide Summer Analysts with Senior and Junior Mentors, networking opportunities and Senior Speaker Events where Citi’s senior IA professionals will host discussions and answer questions about their careers and IA functions. During the 10-week program, you will get hands-on experience in one of the areas in IA (i.e., Compliance, ICG, GCB, Risk, Finance, Innovation, Tech, etc.,).
- Most opportunities will require and enable cross-functional exposure, giving candidates a well-rounded experience at Citi. The Summer Analysts will receive real-world work, and will be expected to add value to their teams during the 10 weeks. In addition to their daily work, the Summer Analysts will also have the opportunity to network with other Citi interns, current program participants, and other IA professionals. The program concludes with the Summer Analysts presenting their accomplishments and lessons learned to the Senior IA Management team. Top performing Summer Analysts will be considered for the full time Internal Audit Analyst Programs.