Business Analyst Intern - Summer 2024
🚀 Summer Internship
AI generated summary
- The ideal candidate for the Business Analyst Intern position at Wayfair must possess strong consultative and analytical skills, exceptional problem-solving abilities, and excellent communication skills. They should have a strong business acumen and be comfortable working with big data to generate actionable insights. Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and familiarity with programming languages is a plus. A bachelor's degree earned by Winter 2023 or Summer 2024 is required.
- The Business Analyst Intern at Wayfair will use data-driven analysis and innovative approaches to drive growth and results for internal and external business partners. They will be tasked with leveraging their quantitative skills in a fast-paced, collaborative environment to make an impact and contribute to Wayfair's growth strategy in the technology and e-commerce space.
- Wayfair is seeking analytical, entrepreneurial, and action-oriented candidates for Business Analyst internship opportunities in Summer 2024.
- Strong consultative skills: ability to work effectively and persuasively with a highly cross- functional group of business partners
- Strong business acumen: ability to understand how various parts of the business interact; can identify and approach problems from a customer or supplier perspective
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative skills: excited about working with and synthesizing big data into actionable insights; comfortable using data software to conduct analyses and synthesize findings
- Exceptional problem-solving and execution skills: ability to make decisions, reprioritize tasks, and draw conclusions in the face of ambiguity
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel
- Familiarity with any programming language is a plus, including motivation to learn and develop the skill-set (Google BigQuery/SQL, R, Python)
- Bachelor's degree earned by Winter 2023 or Summer 2024
Area of Responsibilities
- Analysts will play a critical role in Wayfair’s growth strategy and competitive positioning by leveraging data-driven analyses and innovative approaches to drive results for internal and external business partners. Successful Analysts are quantitatively-oriented, endlessly curious, and thrive in fast-paced and collaborative environments. This is an ideal opportunity for candidates who are interested in entering the technology and e-commerce space, developing hands-on analytical and technical skills, and working closely with core business functions to drive real impact and results.