HR Graduate, Talent and Organizational Capabilities
💼 Graduate Job
AI generated summary
- The ideal candidate should have a bachelor's degree in business or related field, previous HR experience, strong attention to detail, excellent interpersonal skills, data analysis abilities, problem-solving skills, adaptability, ability to manage multiple tasks, advanced English proficiency, growth mindset, change management abilities, and strong communication and critical thinking skills.
- The HR Graduate in Talent and Organizational Capabilities at SITA will support the implementation and management of leadership programs, initiatives, and learning resources. They will collaborate with profession leaders and vendors, manage online tools and platforms, provide customer support, and work on special projects to improve processes and identify learning needs.
Applications are closed
- We are looking to employ an enthusiastic and driven HR Graduate, reporting to the Corporate Learning & Development team, to provide efficient and well-rounded support in a highly organized manner. In the process, you will be exposed to the workings of an international HR organization and gain valuable industry experience.
- As HR Graduate, Talent and Organizational Capabilities, you will support with implementing T&OC programs and HR initiatives. You will be accountable for on-line learning tools and hosting platforms for corporate learning programs. In this role, you will manage assessments, processes and tools as well as manage communications.
- As a key support role for the Corporate Learning & Development team, you will be involved in a variety of areas and will mainly assist with the design, management & delivery of key programs to develop functional, technical, managerial and leadership skills within the organization. If you are looking for an opportunity that is challenging, provides you with great learning experiences and gives you exposure to a global workforce present in over a hundred countries- this position is highly recommended.
- Previous internship in the field of HR or similar is beneficial
- Bachelor's degree in business, human resources, organizational psychology or equivalent
- Ability to drive execution with strong attention to details, while keeping focus on the big picture; able to connect the dots across multiple pieces of work.
- Exceptional interpersonal and relationship management skills demonstrating cross-cultural understanding and knowledge across multiple geographic locations.
- Ability to analyze data and prepare executive level reports
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to think creatively
- Comfortable to work with ambiguity and managing high-paced environment with changing priorities
- Proven ability to work in multiple high priority tasks at once and prioritize incoming request
- Advanced proficiency in English is required
- Growth mindset
- Change management
- Good communication skills
- Critical thinking
Area of Responsibilities
People, HR & Administration
- Support implementation of Management & Leadership programs, processes and tools.
- Implement HR initiatives and communications.
- Partner with profession leaders on the design of learning initiatives, curricula and supplier evaluations.
- Manage corporate on-line learning tools and hosting platforms. Ensure they are fit for purpose and deliver to the users' requirements.
- Manage the external and internal assessments' process, ensuring interface between internal users and external vendors, feedback to participants, tracking and reporting activities (roster)
- Partner with vendors in the supplier of services, ensuring interface between internal users and external vendors, tracking and reporting activities
- Manage learning tickets and LMS (Learning Management System) requests
- Internal customer support, customer facing
- Lead and complete special projects as required
- Work closely with non-HR employees partnering with them in identifying learning needs,
- finding solutions to those needs and delivering the right learning program
- Think and execute ways to measure effectiveness of training programs
- Provide suitable recommendations to improve existing processes and procedures
- Participate in HR local and global team meetings allowing exposure to different teams and technologies