• Starts Jun 30
Finance Accounting Summer Internship 2024
Procter & Gamble
🚀 Summer Internship
AI generated summary
- University students, graduating in 2025, from any discipline with a passion for Finance, who have demonstrated leadership skills, analytical capability, strong communication and interpersonal skills, and strong verbal and written English language skills, are required for the Finance Accounting Summer Internship 2024 at a reputable company. Additionally, candidates should have evidence of passion and achievements in academic and/or non-academic activities, and be eager to take on specific projects and responsibilities while receiving continuous training and coaching.
- As a Finance Accounting Summer Intern at Procter & Gamble, you will gain hands-on experience working on live business finance projects, developing strategies for product finance and identifying areas for brand growth. With customized learning plans, coaching, and mentoring, you will be empowered to take the lead and make a meaningful impact on the company.
- Then apply for an internship in Finance & Accounting at Procter & Gamble. Our Finance Managers do real, varied projects that make a genuine impact. Finance & Accounting spans the entire Company – and you will be the CFO of your project area from Day 1. You could be working multifunctionally to define and execute a Brand’s commercial strategy, partnering our Sales team to create great plans to take to our Customers, identifying optimisation opportunities in our supply chain, or working in cutting-edge financial shared services organisation. The opportunities are endless in Finance & Accounting. There’s real ownership and learning from the outset, and your impact will be felt across the company.
- What We Look For:
- University students, graduating in 2025. We accept applicants from any discipline with a passion for Finance.
- Evidence of passion and achievements in academic and/or non-academic activities. Tell us what you’re proud of – be it playing a musical instrument or holding down a job alongside your studies. We want to get to know you!
- Demonstrated leadership skills and analytical capability.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong verbal and written English language skills.
- Responsibilities and Real Work from Day1 – You will be given specific projects and responsibilities working on real and live business challenges, just like a true P&Ger.
- Continuous training & coaching – You will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager.
Area of Responsibilities
Accounting & Tax
Banking & Finance
- What To Expect:
- During your 10-week summer internship you will get a first-hand experience of what a career in finance with P&G involves, and if it is right for you. You will be working on live business Finance projects and expected to dive straight in and take the lead. Previous Finance internship projects cover topics defining the finance strategy for one of our products, identifying key pockets of profitable growth where we could grow our brands in the market.
- Sounds challenging? Don’t worry – we don’t expect you to know how to do this, we can teach you. Each intern receives a customized learning plan to ensure they get the right levels of coaching, mentoring and training as they deliver their work. If you are looking for an exciting and challenging experience, have a passion for winning, strong leadership credentials and an interest in pursuing a career at P&G – this internship is for you!
Jun 30, 2024
Jan 28, 2024