• Starts Jul 1
Marketing Summer Internship 2024
Procter & Gamble
🚀 Summer Internship
AI generated summary
- The ideal candidate for the Marketing Summer Internship at Procter & Gamble is a university student graduating in 2024 or 2025, with a proven track record of academic and non-academic achievements. They should possess strong leadership skills, excellent analytical capability, and effective communication and interpersonal abilities. Proficiency in written and verbal English is also essential.
- The Marketing Summer Intern will gain hands-on experience and lead live projects in brand analysis and strategy, receive customized coaching and training, and work on real business challenges, gaining valuable skills and insights into a career in Marketing at Procter & Gamble.
- Ready to make an impact on globally renowned brands like Gillette, Pampers, Head & Shoulders and Oral-B that millions of consumers can’t live without? Want to intern at a company consistently recognised as one of the UK’s leading graduate employers?
- Then apply for an internship in Brand Management at Procter & Gamble (P&G) which is designed to accelerate you into a world-class business leader with marketing mastery. From Day 1, you could lead a well-known brand with a multi-million-pound marketing budget. You will receive coaching and mentoring from the best in the business and a tailored development programme on building brands that improve consumers’ lives. We’re looking for analytical thinking, strategic envisioning, creative curiosity, and a passion to lead. Did you know that many of the world’s marketing pros and CEOs started as a Brand Manager at P&G? We remain at the cutting edge of marketing; consumer behaviour at the heart of everything, finding new ways to engage more people, and developing heart and mind-opening campaigns that drive category growth.
- University students, graduating in 2024 or 2025.
- Evidence of passion and achievements in academic and/or non-academic activities.
- Demonstrated leadership skills and strong analytical capability.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong verbal and written English language skills.
Area of Responsibilities
- During your 10-week summer internship you will get a first-hand experience of what a career in Marketing with P&G involves, and if it is right for you.
- You will be working on live business Brand projects and expected to dive straight in and take the lead. Previous Marketing internship projects cover topics such as analysing a new Pampers product launch, making a recommendation to accelerate our Gillette business on Amazon and creating a new TikTok strategy for Herbal Essences.
- Each intern receives a customized learning plan to ensure they get the right levels of coaching, mentoring and training as they deliver their work. If you are looking for an exciting and challenging experience, have a passion for winning, strong leadership credentials and an interest in pursuing a career at P&G – this internship is for you!
- What You Will Gain:
- Responsibilities and Real Work from Day1 – You will be given specific projects and responsibilities working on real and live business challenges, just like a true P&Ger.
- Continuous training & coaching – You will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager.
Jul 1, 2024
Jan 28, 2024