UX & Product Design Internships (Summer 2024 - NYC, LA or Remote)
🚀 Summer Internship
New York, +1
AI generated summary
- The candidate must be enrolled as a student working towards a degree in User Experience Design or a related field, have experience in Figma and design system management tools, and possess a portfolio showcasing UX deliverables and research capabilities.
- As a UX & Product Design intern at Paramount Pictures, your day-to-day responsibilities will involve exploring careers, bringing your passion and insights to work, and participating in a well-rounded paid program that acts as a pipeline for future opportunities.
- College students, start your career at the forefront of culture and conversation and work for entertainment's most iconic brands!
- Must be currently enrolled as a student, and working towards a Bachelor’s or Master's Degree in User Experience Design, Human-Centered Interaction, Psychology, Behavioral Design, or other equivalent field.
- You understand how to balance application performance, aesthetics and pre-existing interaction models and patterns.
- Experience using Figma in a design team, cohort, or classroom setting.
- Portfolio examples or case studies that demonstrate UX deliverables for Product Design (e.g., wireframes, mock-ups, user flows, prototypes) with the ability to clearly articulate their design thinking and rationale, as well as the user & business problems they were solving for.
- Portfolio examples or case studies that demonstrate research deliverables (e.g., study plans, reports, insights).
- Familiarity using a design system management tool like Zeroheight or Design System Manager
Area of Responsibilities
- Our Summer Internship Program offers endless ways to explore careers through an immersive 10-week, well-rounded paid program that encourages students to bring their passions and insights to work. Most importantly, the program acts as a pipeline for future opportunities.
New York, Los Angeles
- Speaker series with industry experts
- Unique networking opportunities & social events
- Complimentary Paramount+ with Showtime subscription during your internship
- Workshops on crafting your resume, nailing interviews and career strategy
- 1:1 mentorship, volunteer opportunities, on-the-job learning and so much more!