2024 Reward Data & Intelligence Consulting Graduate Programme - London
💼 Graduate Job
AI generated summary
- The candidate must have good problem-solving and analytical skills, excellent communication skills, and a minimum 2:2 degree in any discipline. They will also need to complete a 12-month training programme to develop consulting, practical, and technical skills.
- The candidate will provide clients with market benchmarking, analyze compensation strategies using data analytics, support survey operations, develop industry expertise, and manage client accounts and events.
- As a Rewards Data and Intelligence graduate, you will work as part of a team on a wide variety of complex projects, serving as a key resource for the consultant in charge of each of your engagements. You will be encouraged to develop as broad an understanding of our client solutions as possible by supporting across multiple, complex projects. You will have immediate exposure to real client assignments, which will draw on your imagination and creativity, as well as your ability to analyse data, draw conclusions and present results. These experiences will help build your technical knowledge and overall industry experience while you benefit from more structured learning interventions.
- As you grow and gain more expertise, you will become a key contact for the client and gradually begin to take responsibility for deliverables and client relationships across a range of sectors and geographies. You will work alongside some of the industry’s top consultants on cross-industry client projects, including many household names: FTSE 100 and 250 clients, privately-held companies and public service organisations.
- You are required to have good problem-solving and analytical skills, as well as excellent communication skills, as you will be interacting with clients from the beginning.
- Qualifications and Training:
- We have a focussed 12-month training programme for graduates, which is called FAST START. FAST START is designed to give you an insight into our business, and help you develop the consulting, practical and technical skills you need to succeed at WTW.
- We continue to invest in our people, and you will have regular opportunities for training throughout your career with us – both on the job and through more formal classroom sessions. Consultants are not required to have a particular qualification; therefore, the wide variety of external qualifications we do support are determined by the needs of the business and the individual’s interests.
- Minimum 2:2 degree in any discipline
2:2 or higher
Area of Responsibilities
- Providing clients with market benchmarking on a number of pay elements including base pay, executive benefits, short and long-term incentive plans and total reward, using a variety of sources such as disclosed data and survey data.
- Working with companies to understand and qualify the impact of their compensation strategy using data analytics to interrogate our reward market database.
- Support survey operations and develop industry expertise Global grade levelling (utilising our propriety methodology), an analytical process that determines the relative value of roles in an organisation, providing the absolute foundations for reward and talent management processes.
- As you develop in your role you will not only have the opportunity to work on advisory projects but also have the opportunity to directly account manager clients and support our client events
- Stage 1: Online application, including CV
- Stage 2: Invitation to complete online assessment and a video interview – in partnership with the Bright Network, we have created an academy module on ‘How to Ace your Video Interview’. Click here to sign up and watch it!
- Stage 3: Virtual Assessment centre – this is an opportunity for you to meet with members of the team and for the team to understand your strengths, preferences and motivations. The assessment will take place virtually, and there will be an opportunity for you to ask questions.
- Stage 4: Offer and office visit – you will be invited to your local office and meet some of your future colleagues.
- Stage 5: On-boarding