2023 UK Industrial Placement Electrical - Newcastle
🚀 Placement Program
- We do not have a formal structure for our placements, so you can really make the role your own. The more you get involved and the more questions you ask, the more you will gain from your experience with us.
- We understand that to put your learning into practice it’s important that you’re given an accurate insight in to our innovative industry. With enough work placement experience under your belt you can get just that. Think of it as a worthwhile investment towards your future career.
- We place a lot of emphasis on giving you a realistic view of our world, so you can decide if it’s the industry you want to work in.
- Many of the employees that we recruit for our graduate schemes are students that have made an impression during their placements with us, so remember, this could be the start of a promising career for you with Mott MacDonald.
Area of Responsibilities
- You’ll be working with graduates, experienced professionals, and other students so a placement with us is the perfect opportunity to learn from a variety of people while understanding our values and culture. It’s also a great chance to get involved with real projects while gaining relevant experience.
- We’re looking for highly motivated students who are passionate about learning from our industry experts. You’ll be given the opportunity to gain invaluable experience working on some of the exciting projects that are helping to shape tomorrow’s world.
- To join us for an industrial trainee placement you must be studying an undergraduate degree in Electrical or Electronic Engineering, that incorporates a placement year. If you are in the final year of your undergraduate studies, or are studying towards a postgraduate qualification, please apply to our Graduate Programme.