• Starts Jun 25
Brand Design Internship
🚀 Summer Internship
🤑 £25K - £27K
Apply by May 30
- Our Brand team currently sits within our Growth & Marketing function, however, it oversees all brand-related activity across the wider business with frequent collaboration with both the engineering and commercial teams.
- As the newest addition to our brand team, you will be working closely with our Head of Brand and Brand Designer, helping to conceive, design, and deliver external and internal creative assets.
- Beyond that, you’ll play a role in the growth and development of our newest brand team.
- By joining IRL and remote ideation sessions, creative events, and inspiration cadences, you’ll experience what it’s like to make creativity part of your day-to-day job, from executing a small task to participating in the shaping of our brand going forward.
Area of Responsibilities
- Establishing a productive workflow and cadences with our brand designer to support the design and delivery of internal and external design requests from the business.
- Help conceive and design social media content for our Instagram and LinkedIn.
- Participating in ideation sessions with our Head of Brand and Brand Designer.
- Supporting our TikTok strategy by joining sessions with our content creators.
- Supporting teams with compelling presentation design on Google slides.
- Designing marketing collaterals in collaboration with our sales team.
- Designing assets for our product releases with our marketing team.
- Sourcing and designing assets for our employer brand, blogs, and newsletters.
- Supporting our sales team to run our partnerships events (UK-based) through digital and print ads, photography, and videography.
- Supporting on various brand-related campaigns and projects.
It’s the perfect role for you if you have:
- A passion for Brand design, communication, and storytelling.
- A proficiency in visual design principles and proof of their application to a variety of media.
- An understanding of human-centered design methods.
- A sharp visual-eye and attention to details.
- A strong portfolio displaying creative thinking and visual skills.
- Proficiency with design tools such as Figma, Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
- Experience working with both print and digital design.
- Great time-management, communication skills, and experience working within teams.
- An ability to perform under pressure and work with tight deadlines, balancing speed, quality and consistency.
- A self-starter and entrepreneurial mentality with an eagerness and passion to learn and grow.
⭐️ It’s a plus if you have:
- A general interest in books, publishing, reading, and learning new things!
- Exposure to and interest in motion design and video production.
- Exposure to creating and managing social media content.
- Experience in and exposure to human-centred design methods.
- Interest in writing copy.
- Experience in a startup environment.
- Hybrid set up between our beautiful Holborn office and a bit of home working. As this is an intern role, we want to spend as much face-to-face time with you as possible so expect to spend most of your time in the office.
🧠 L&D Budget
- We value continuous learning, you will get £250 during your internship to spend on the training of your choice
- 🌱 Unlimited Coaching Opportunities
- Unlimited access to MoreHappi, an on-demand professional coaching platform to offer all employees access to unbiased and professional coaching opportunities.
🤓 Learning Time
- All employees have dedicated Learning Time to focus on new skills, projects or interests that lay outside of their day-to-day job
- 🌴 Work-Life Balance
- Everyone needs a break, so enjoy 30 days off (incl. bank holidays) per annum
🛐 Flexi Bank Holidays
- We understand that not everyone aligns with the same calendar; we offer the flexibility to swap your UK bank holidays allowance for other religious or cultural days.
- e.g. switch UK Easter Bank Holidays Days for Eid celebrations
❄️ Office Reset
- All employees can also enjoy the days between Boxing Day and New Year off, to reset and refresh for the new year - this is additional to your annual leave 🙂
💛 Personal Days
- Life happens and we want you to be able to use your annual leave for resting, relaxing or taking time out to do something you love!
- We offer 1 additional day a year for life events (your wedding, relocation, moving house, or a child starting school).
💭 Mental Health
- All employees also get access to a free counselling support service via Spill
💸 Financial Wellbeing
- Track your financial goals and receive financial advice all via Mintago
- We're a tight-knit bunch who enjoy our time to play. We have regular social events and activities for everyone - everything from white water rafting to board game nights.
🍼 Family time
- We believe family is really important; we offer new parents a competitive matched parental leave as well as a phased return to work from extended leave (subject to qualifying conditions).
👋 Belonging at Perlego:
- 🌈 We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity of thought and background.
- ❤️ We are actively building a diverse team, so we strongly encourage applications from people of colour, the LGBTQ+ community, people with disabilities, neurodivergent people, parents, carers, and people from lower socio-economic backgrounds.
- 📣 To enable an equitable experience for all and give you the best chance of success, if you have any specific requirements for any stage of the interview process, please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org