Communications/Corporate Affairs Internship/Placement Year 2024 - 2025
🚀 Placement Program
AI generated summary
- The candidate must be proactive, enthusiastic about learning, and possess problem-solving and communication skills. They should demonstrate confidence, agility, and a willingness to tackle challenging experiences. A predicted 2:1 degree in a related field is required.
- The candidate will support internal and external communications, community initiatives, and provide team administration support for Mondelēz International, focusing on content creation, media relations, community impact, and event management.
- Want a small taste of life at Mondelēz? Then sink your teeth into one of our huge internships. Our internships are 12 months long and we’ll make you an integral part of our team and give you a real job – with real responsibilities – from day one. We hope to help you expand your horizons and encourage your personal and professional development.
- We want to make sure you get the most from your time with us. That’s why once you join we’ll work out ambitious but achievable goals for you. Then through the support of a buddy and regular reviews with your manager, we’ll help you achieve them.
- You will offer support to the whole Corporate Affairs team covering; Internal Communications, External Communications and our vibrant Community agenda.
- There are a few things you’ll need to join our tantalisingly innovative company. Along with the confidence to try new and challenging experiences, you must be enthusiastic about learning and eager to reach new heights in creating and sharing joy. We look for all sorts of qualities in our interns. Proactivity, Problem Solving, Agility and Communication skills.
- Confidence to try new and challenging experiences, you must be enthusiastic about learning and eager to reach new heights in creating and sharing joy.
- We like people who aren’t afraid to stand alone, who deal with ambiguity instead of ignoring it and who know how to approach any problem, no matter how difficult.
- If you have these qualities, and are committed to making the most of your talents, you’ll fit right in here.
- Candidate Requirements:
- Studying towards degree in a Communications or Journalism or Marketing or Public Relations or Business Management related subject (2:1 predicted)
Area of Responsibilities
- Internal Communications: Providing internal communications support for Northern Europe (NE) countries – with a particular focus on our UK business – you’ll be a key contact in generating content to ensure we maintain a holistic voice across the area, and will collaborate with local teams (HR / brand / PA’s) to identify great stories which celebrate success and help support recognition of colleagues. The role will support our digital channels (intranet, yammer) and support the editing of messages, creating communication materials for local leaders and communication champions across the region to ensure a vibrant communication programme.
- External Communications: You will work with the team to tell the MDLZ story in creative, inspiring ways that resonate with journalists and the general public. This will involve supporting responses to queries from national and local media as part of a small but busy communications team which covers both Mondelez International and its brands. The role will see the opportunity to work cross-functionally to help support issues as they arise and shape the business’ response. It will require monitoring political and parliamentary activity. When we organize events for media and political stakeholders, you will play a key role in bringing this to life.
- Community: You’ll play a key role in supporting our community/impact agenda for Northern Europe and in achieving volunteer KPI’s across the region. As part of this, you will collaborate with local community champions, Cadbury Foundation trustees and external partners to deliver key programmes. You’ll also get the opportunity to support the creation and communication of community impact content and stories across the region to ensure a vibrant and engaging community programme.
- Team Support: As part of this role, you will also provide some administration support to the NE CGA Team. Effective administration will include organising team affairs (e.g. meetings, calls etc), general team admin (files, archive), general day-to-day admin issues, as well as taking on specific projects to support the function in its delivery of company objectives – e.g. major event management such as internal management conferences or set piece external events.
Nov 13, 2023