Communications / HR Assistant Intern
- We're seeking a Communications Intern to join our team! After 6 months within the Communications Team there will be an opportunity to work in our HR Team supporting a wide range of HR related processes and projects.
- As a Communications Intern, you'll have the opportunity to work on a variety of projects internal and external and tasks, including developing and implementing communication strategies, creating content for various communication channels, conducting research, coordinating events, and monitoring media coverage.
- The HR role involves maintaining relationships and providing excellent HR support to our internal employees. The team looks after several tasks and processes within the employment life cycle; including recruitment, onboarding, training & development, absence management and exits etc.
Area of Responsibilities
People, HR & Administration
- Assist in developing and implementing communications strategies to effectively promote the organization and its initiatives.
- Create and edit content for various communications channels including website, social media, email marketing, and internal communications.
- Conduct research on industry trends and best practices to inform communications strategies and tactics.
- Assist in organizing and coordinating events and other activities related to communications.
- Monitor and track media coverage of the organization and its initiatives.
- Collaborate with team members across departments to support various communications needs.
- Administration of HR documentation, personnel files and HR Systems
- Coordination and administration of employee onboarding
- Training administration and system maintenance
- Strong writing and editing skills.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Experience in event planning and coordination is a plus.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Must be able to work with a wide variety of people with different personalities and backgrounds
- Currently pursuing or recently completed a degree in Communications, Public Relations, Journalism, Marketing, English or Business Management related field.