One Year Management Placement – Manchester
🚀 Placement Program
AI generated summary
- The candidate must be a university student with any major, have a full manual UK or EU driving license (or accommodations for disability), and no recent drug or alcohol-related offenses on their driving record. They should also communicate any needed accommodations for the recruitment process and only apply to one job posting in Manchester.
- The candidate will experience a variety of challenges and opportunities while gaining practical experience, learning new skills, and receiving business training in a paid management placement program in Manchester. Incentives and rewards are also available.
- Our interns go at a highly energised pace. From day one of your placement at Enterprise, you’ll learn what it takes to run a successful business and acquire the highly marketable skills and experience that you get when you’re helping to run and operate a successful business. But don’t just take our word for it – our interns have twice been voted Best Intern of the Year at the NUE awards.
- Our university interns and placement students take on the same challenges on their internship as those that join us on our award-winning Graduate Management Programme. After an initial virtual classroom-based orientation session, you’ll be assigned to a branch office for hands-on business training. It’s learning by doing, not by getting coffee or filing all day. Our promote-from-within culture will do the rest - ensuring that you’ll have a well-rounded training experience and learn skills in management, finance, operations, sales and customer service.
- We accept applications for our Management Placement and Internship Programme from all university students regardless of university attended and subjects being studied. Our assessment is based on how you perform against our competencies and will judge you on that alone.
- You must have a full manual UK or EU driving licence, but we do make accommodations for applicants who don’t drive due to a disability.
- No drug or alcohol related offence on driving record within the last five years is permitted.
- Additional Information:
- Please let us know about any accommodations you may need to participate in our recruitment process.
- Please limit your application to only one job posting based on where you live and/or plan to work. Applying to multiple locations will delay your application being processed.
- This job posting is for applications within the following location: Manchester
Area of Responsibilities
Business, Operations & Strategy
- When you join our Management Placement and Internship Programme, you’ll soon discover that every day is different because it is filled with so many new, exciting, rewarding, and often unexpected challenges. As well as getting the chance to put into practice all that you’ve learned so far while at university, you’ll also learn more hard and soft skills than you ever thought possible.
- Not only is it a paid placement programme, but you may also be eligible for performance incentives and employee referral rewards, in the same way that those that join our Graduate Management Programme do too. The business training you’ll receive will be an amazing launchpad to your career.