Student Placement - Plant Efficiency Analyst
🚀 Placement Program
- Are you dynamic, a keen innovator, a trend setter, or a disruptive thinker? Then Kellogg Europe is the place for you because at Kellogg’s we focus on agility, growth, and innovation.
- Our colleagues in the Plant Operations team are looking for a Plant Efficiency Analyst to join us on a student Placement.
- As we’re putting our hearts and souls into the future of food, we’ll be looking at you to liaise with the operations team to provide data and administration support to help report Operational KPI’s.
Area of Responsibilities
Business, Operations & Strategy
- Liaise with Engineering team and external contractors to collate and present relevant data at the engineering meetings to inc:
- Daily Tier 3 meeting
- Weekly loss analysis review
- Weekly materials variance review
- Collate information weekly, monthly and annual meetings
- Collate all operations dashboard and metrics (OEE. SOL). Weekly and Month End reporting
- Create the Monthly Routine maintenance tasks for shift crafts and manage the completion of tasks
- OEE and milestone prep including identification of OEE
- Identification and drive of yield improvement opportunities
Your Recipe for Success:
- High level of IT literacy
- Good level of numeracy and literacy
- Good understanding of Microsoft applications with exceptional knowledge of excel
- Good people and communication skills
- A great opportunity to come and play your part in one of the most exciting companies in the FMCG sector
- Competitive Pension scheme
- Life Insurance, Private medical cover, Hospitalization insurance & medical prescription reimbursement plus more!