Personal Assistant - London
💼 Graduate Job
🤑 £23.5K - £26K
AI generated summary
- The candidate must possess excellent attention to detail, organizational skills, customer service abilities, and productivity, along with tact, discretion, and proficiency in written English and arithmetic. Fluency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint is required.
- The Personal Assistant will be responsible for managing diaries, scheduling meetings, taking minutes, organizing events and travel, reviewing documents, answering calls, handling expenses, and providing administrative support to reduce workload.
- This is an exciting time to join the Costello Medical team as we are growing rapidly both in the UK and internationally. This growth has been driven by our commitment to delivering exceptional levels of customer service and high-quality work. As a Personal Assistant at Costello Medical, you will provide administrative and organisational support to several members of our senior management and leadership team, helping them manage their tasks, schedules, and daily responsibilities. You will establish yourself as the first point of contact for internal and external queries and requests, on their behalf. You will also provide proactive and reliable support to ease the administrative burden they face.
- An excellent level of written accuracy, attention to detail, and the ability to critically review your own work in terms of presentation, style, and content
- Exceptional organisational skills and the ability to apply these in the way you plan your work and approach tasks. This includes planning your own time effectively to ensure deadlines are met
- The ability and desire to understand project objectives, appreciating how individual tasks feed into the bigger picture of the project
- An aptitude for delivering outstanding customer service and the ability to tailor your communication style (such as tone and frequency of interaction) to suit various audiences and situations, while considering the needs of others, both internally and externally
- The ability to present concerns or feedback in an honest yet constructive way
- Skilled in relationship building, displayed both internally and externally
- An excellent level of productivity, whilst effectively utilising time and resource available
- A high degree of tact, discretion and professionalism when dealing with confidential information
- Excellent proficiency in written English and arithmetic
- Fluency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Knowledge of Outlook would be advantageous but not essential, as full training would be provided
Area of Responsibilities
People, HR & Administration
- Managing the diaries of those you support, including scheduling and rearranging meetings, adding important events and project deadlines, arranging meeting rooms, and more
- Minute taking in meetings and assisting in following up on agreed actions afterwards, to support project delivery
- Scheduling events, including researching costs and providing budgets, liaising with venues, and booking facilities
- Assisting with the organisation of both domestic and international travel, as well as preparing itineraries for those you support
- Drafting, and reviewing the accuracy of, documents and presentations
- Contributing to the wider aims of the company, wherever possible
- Copying scientific details between different document types
- Answering telephones and taking messages
- Making purchases and processing expenses
- Proactively identifying additional ways in which the administrative burden on those you support can be lessened
- Our recruitment process includes a telephone interview with a member of the Talent Acquisition team, followed by an assessment for you to complete in your own time. If successful, you will be invited to an interview with senior members of our Operations team. Our standard recruitment process lasts around 2 to 4 weeks, however this can be adapted if necessary.
- We are currently recruiting for start dates throughout 2023, including October and November, and you will be asked to state your availability on your application form. We can also consider applications from those seeking a deferred start date in 2024. Whilst there are no set application deadlines, we would strongly recommend applying as early as possible so that we can begin processing your application, as the role will close when a suitable candidate is found.
23500 - 26000 GBP